♥ Here it is - Schedule September 2020
Alright.... here we go!!! BRING ON SEPTEMBER 2020
With Covid Restrictions in place and your safety in mind, here is the 2020 September SCHEDULE. All your favourite teachers are back ♥►
- Karen Angel-Gagnon brings the Latin fun to the studio with ZUMBA on Monday at 6:30pm
- Cynthia Hurley will kick your core into high gear with her amazing brand of PILATES on Monday at 8pm
- Bev McArthur trained with the Stotts Institute and brings to the mat the idea combination of strength and stability PILATES on Wednesday at 10:30am
- Nancy Miller-McKenzie brings good cardio to get your heart strong with her always fun AEROBICS on Wednesday at 6:30pm
Your favourite TAP DANCING Classes and LINE DANCING Classes are also back and spread out for social distancing. Contact Nancy Morgan email@example.com for more details on what class level you should try! Returning is our popular LEARN TO TAP class for new beginners on Thursdays at 8pm.
New to the schedule is our LEARN TO TAP [SILVER EDITION]. Are you an older adult who wants to try TAP DANCING? Join us on Thursdays at 1pm. Contact Nancy for more details.
See you all soon! ♥#DanceLove ~ N
*NEW* Studio Procedures
BEFORE COMING TO THE STUDIO
- To take a class you must sign up online in advance. Your first name and last name are required on this sheet. One person per line. The link to the sign up sheet is below. Click on the hyperlink to the class you'd like to take, and enter your name on the correct page. Please check the class name & time at the top of the page.
- If all 12 spaces are filled, please email me if you'd like to be put on the waiting list firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE SIGN UP SHEET
- On the sign up sheet, please indicate if you've already paid for the class (you have an Unlimited Package or you have purchased classes prior to the lockdown on file). If you are unsure of your class package status, please send me an email email@example.com
- The class must be paid for prior to attending and is non-refundable in the event you do not attend. If you are not able to attend a class, please email at least 24 hours prior to the class so I can remove your name and open up that spot and your class will be refunded.
- New pricing effective July 2020: $20/class; $150/10 class package.
- E-transfers can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am able to take payment at the reception desk prior to the class. Please let me know if you will be needing to make a payment.
AT THE STUDIO
- Your signature will be required beside your name prior to entering the studio
- A mask must be worn at all times during the class and while you are in the building. Hand sanitizer will be available prior to entering the studio.
- Please be aware that the washrooms near the studio are open to the public. Strict hand-washing guidelines are recommended.
IN THE STUDIO
- A maximum of 12 dancers are permitted per class and 2 meter social distancing markings are visible on the floor.
- Markings have also been made on the shelves for 12 people. All your belongings must be in the black shelves.
- Classes will be recorded live and made available for Patreon clients not able to attend in studio classes. The camera will be set up so that only the teacher will be visible on the recording. To become a supporting member of the studio on Patreon go to patreon.com/workshopdance
I am looking forward to returning to teaching in the studio and filling the room with some dance love. I've missed you all terribly. Reopening is actually terrifying, but if everyone remains diligent, follows the procedures, we should have a safe experience.
Thank you all for your consideration ~ N
Line Dance Tuesday - We're gonna SHOOP SHOOP ♥ August 4, 2020